Insurance for Recreational Vehicles

AtV's, snowbmobiles, golf carts & more

To begin with, to understand what is covered under “Toy insurance” we need to know the types of “Toys”. Racing Bikes, Motorcycles, Boats, Dune Buggies, Recreational Vehicles, and Sand rails, All Terrain Vehicles, Side-By-Side Utility 

Vehicles, Collector Vehicles, Modified Golf Carts, Golf Carts, Snowmobiles, and Travel Trailers are categorized as “Toys”.
Be it any vehicle or means of transportation, it has to be insured before it is set out for ride. That vehicle has to be state registered and obtain an insurance policy. Every vehicle will have its own liability based upon factors such as its usage, value, frequency of accidents incurred due to that vehicle. You will have to own a certain amount of liability limits set by the state.

The best tip we can give is to encourage you to compare multiple insurance quotes.

Give us a call to get a quote and start saving money.

Get A Quote
close slider

    Barouh Insurance Agency

    Lets get started!

    Have a question? We love to hear from you. Send us a message and will respond as soon as possible.

    Your message is important to us. A member of our team will be in touch via one-to-one phone call ASAP.

    Scroll to Top